酒店英语培训教材16
Part3 Business Center 商务中心商务中心一般是酒店为方便客人所设立的,所以服务人员在服务过程中给客人提供真正的方便。转接电话
Part3 Business Center 商务中心
商务中心一般是酒店为方便客人所设立的,所以服务人员在服务过程中给客人提供真正的方便。
转接电话时应向对方问好,再说报酒店名称,然后热情表示愿意效劳,如果需转接的电话占线时,应礼貌地请对方稍候再拔,千万不能冷淡地说一句“占线”,把电话挂上。如果对方需要留言时,要复述一遍,以确保信息正确并且向对方表示一定能把信息转达给客人。通话完毕时,应该在确知对方挂线后再轻放话筒。
商务中心还包括租用设备、传真、订票、外币兑换、商场购物等服务。在这些服务过程中都应注意必要的酒店礼仪、问明白客人的意图,然后尽量做到让客人“高兴而来,满意而归”。
(1) Telephone Operators 转接电话
① Outside calls 外线电话的处理
R= Receptionist 服务员 C=Caller 打电话者
R: Good morning, Palace Hotel. Can I help you?
早晨好,王府酒店,有什么能为你效劳的吗?
C: I’d like to speak with Mr. Cruise? He’s one of your guests.
我想找克鲁斯先生,他是你们的客人。
R: Certainly, sir. Do you know his room number?
当然可以,先生。你知道他房号?
C: I’m afraid not.
不太清楚。
R: May I have his initials, sir? We have tow Cruise registered.
你可以告诉我他名字的第一个字母吗?我们有两位克鲁斯先生登记入住。
C: T.C.
T.C.
R: Just a moment, sir. I’ll put you through to his room.
请稍等,我给你接线。
(The telephone rings for 50 seconds)
(电话响了50秒)
R: Thank you for waiting. I’m afraid there is no reply from the room.
让您久等了,恐怕房内没有人接电话。
C: I’ll call later. Could you tell me his room number?
我等会儿再打,请你告诉我他的房间号好吗?
R: I’m sorry, sir. We’re not allowed to disclose our guest’s room number. Would you like to leave a message?
对不起,先生,我们不能透露客人的房号。或者,你愿意留个口信吗?
C: That’s the only thing I can do.
我只好这样了。
R: Wait a minute, please. I’ll put you through to the front desk.
请稍等,让我替你接线至大堂。
R: Good morning, Information. May I help you?
早晨好,询问处,我能为你效劳吗?
C: I want to leave a message for Mr. Ton Cruise, one of your guests.
我想留口信给你们的客人汤姆·克鲁斯先生。
R: Yes, sir. Go ahead, please.
好的,先生。请讲。
C: I want to ask Mr. Cruise to dinner tonight. I’ll meet him at Dragon Well Restaurant at six o’clock.
我想邀请克鲁斯先生吃晚饭,晚上6时我会在龙井酒家等他。
R: I’m sorry, sir. Could you speak more slowly, please?
对不起,先生,可否说慢一点?
C: Sure, I want to meet Mr. Cruise at Dragon Well a Restaurant at six o’clock tonight.
可以,我想请克鲁斯先生今晚6时在龙井酒家吃饭。
R: May I have your name, sir?
先生,请问贵姓?
C: Li Wei.
李威。
R: May I repeat? Mr. Li Wei asked Mr. Tom Cruise to have dinner at Dragon Well Restaurant at six o’clock tonight.
让我重复一次,李威先生邀请克鲁斯先生今晚6时在龙井酒家吃饭。
C: Exactly.
全对。
R: I’m sure he will get the message.
保证他能收到你的信息。
C: Thanks a lot.
多谢。
R: You’re welcome. Thank you for calling us. Goodbye.
别客气,谢谢你的来电,再见。