酒店英语培训教材30
G = Guest 客人 R = Room attendant 服务员(3)Banquet 宴会R: Good morning. Banquet department. What can I do for you? 早上好,
G = Guest 客人 R = Room attendant 服务员
(3)Banquet 宴会
R: Good morning. Banquet department. What can I do for you?
早上好,宴会部,我能为你效劳吗?
G: I want to reserve a room for two hundred people to hold a dinner party.
我想预订一间能容纳100人的宴会厅举行晚宴。
R: When would you like to hold the party?
请问你想在何时举行宴会呢?
G: On Christmas Day.
圣诞夜。
R: Just a moment, please. I’ll check whether the function hall is available …… Yes, sir. Our function hall is available on that day.
请稍候,让我查看一下我伞兵多功能厅那天晚上是否被预订……没问题,我们可以接受你
的预订。
G: How much is it?
请问费用是多少?
R: Would you like buffet dinner or normal dinner?
你需要自助餐形式还是普通晚宴形式呢?
G: I prefer buffet.
自助餐。
R: Then the minimum charge is one hundred and fifty yuan per head, excluding drinks, with a minimum one hundred people.
那么最低消费是每人15元,并不包括饮料,最少要有10人。
G: Then how do you charge for the drinks?
那饮料是如何收费?
R: We either charge the organizer for all the drinks ordered or we agree a fixed price with the organizer and let the guests drink freely within the limit.
可以按每杯饮料计算,或是我们跟主办者议定一个价钱,客人可以在限额内随意饮用。
G: I see. Let me think about it. By the way, I have to make a banner and some backdrops. Do you provide simple backdrops and a standard banner?
让我想想。还有,我要做一个横幅及一些背景布置,你们有提供这种服务吗?
R: Yes. We do provide simple backdrops and a standard banner. But if there are special requirements, we normally advise the guest to deal with the contractor directly.
有的,我们可提供简单的背景布置以及一个标准横幅。但是如果客人有特别的要求,我们一般建议客人直接跟承包商联络。
G: I see. Could you fax the buffet menu to me? I would like to have a look at it.
我明白了,你是否能把自助餐菜单传真给我?我想看一看。
R: Certainly. We have three different kinds of buffet. May I have your fax number, sir?
当然,我们有三种的自助餐。请告诉我你的传真号码好吗?
G: It’s 82073660. Please specify for Mr. Li.
是82073660,请注明给李先生。
R: 82073660. Thank you. Mr. Li. I’ll fax it to you immediately.
82073660,谢谢,李先生,我会马上把菜单传真给你。
上一篇:酒店英语培训教材45
下一篇:酒店英语培训教材35