酒店英语培训教材42
C = Captain 领班 W = Waiter 侍者 G = Guest 客人 (4) Spilled guest 溅湿客人G: Captain. Give us some tidbit to nibble at,
C = Captain 领班 W = Waiter 侍者 G = Guest 客人
(4) Spilled guest 溅湿客人
G: Captain. Give us some tidbit to nibble at, please.
领班,请给我们送一些下酒的小食品。
C: Right away, sir.
先生,马上送到。
(While the waiter puts the plate on the table, he spills the drinks.)
(当侍应把碟子放到桌子上时,把饮料打翻了。)
W: I’m very sorry. I hope you’re not hurt. Please forgive me.
真对不起,你没事吧,请原谅我。
G: (Mopping up) My clothes! It’s stained! (The captain comes over)
(整理衣服) 我的衣服被弄污了!(领班前来)
C: I deeply apologize sir. Would you care to send this dress for dry cleaning? No charge, of course.
我们非常抱歉,先生。请您把 衣服拿去干洗,一切费用,由酒店承担。
G: I’m afraid the stain can’t be removed.
恐怕这污渍难以去掉。
C: I’m terribly sorry. Please do accept our apology. We’ll do our best.
十分抱歉。请接受我们的道歉,我们会尽量想办法。
G: Alright. Please arrange a clean table for us.
算了,给我们安排一张干净的桌子吧!
C: Right away, sir.
好的,先生。
上一篇:回转窑燃烧器高能点火枪
下一篇:精酿啤酒设备的构成