酒店英语培训教材27
Part 4 Tour Group Service 团体服务团体服务与个人服务略有不同,团体服务的对象是多数人.在有团体入住的时候,酒店接待员应该根
Part 4 Tour Group Service 团体服务
团体服务与个人服务略有不同,团体服务的对象是多数人.在有团体入住的时候,酒店接待员应该根据订房资料安排房间,并且向领队索取一份详细正确的团体名单,迅速研究整理,并迅速分发至酒店的各相关部门。团体服务中最主要的工作技巧是对旅游团体的接待和服务。尽量做到细致,必要时,为旅游制作团体活动安排明细表,包括叫醒时间、用餐种类及时间、餐券、出入的时间等等,并且向旅游团详细说明注意事项。
C = Clerk 酒店员 T = Tour Leader 旅游团领队
(1)Tour group cheek-in 旅游团的入住手续
C: Good morning. Who is your Tour Leader?
早上好,请问贵团的领队是?
T: That’s me.
是我。
C: How do you do? My name is Mary of the front desk. Welcome to our hotel. I’d like to reconfirm the schedule for the period of your stay.
您好,我是前台职员玛丽,欢迎光临本店,我想确认一下你们停留的时间安排。
T: I see.
哦。
C: Is there any change in the number of your group?
贵团人数有无改变?
T: No.
没有。
C: Your check – out time is at 8:00 tomorrow morning. Has there been any change in your schedule?
你们明早8点结账,贵团时间表有任何变动吗?
T: Yes. We’d like to change our check – out time to 9:30 am.
有,我们把结账时间改成早上9点半。
C: 9:30 am. Certainly, sir. We will arrange a morning call at 7:00 am. Will that be fine?
早上9点半,好的。早上7点我们会安排叫醒电话,这样好吗?
T: That’s fine.
好的。
C: Could you place your bags in front of your room door by 8:30 am? The bellman will pick them up. Will there be anything else?
请在早上8点半以前把行李放在房门口好吗?服务员会收取,还有什么事情吗?
T: No, That’s all.
没有了。
C: If there is any change, could you notify the Front Desk, please? Please enjoy your stay.
若有任何变动,请通知前台好吗?祝您在本店住得开心愉快。
上一篇:酒店英语培训教材44
下一篇:酒店英语培训教材41